Here is my thoughts and words for Linda’s ‘One -Liner Wednesday’
“Unlock your dreams to get the key to success.”
Hi Friends. I’ve started a facebook page for my blog. Will be sharing my posts on this blog and fb as well. Let’s get connected via fb too. Please visit the below link to access the page. Thank you.
Are you a poet? Do you enjoy writing poems until your heart is sore or until it soars?
Well, I happen to LOVE reading poetry so I would like to hold a poetry contest! Read the rules and prizes below!
- To be eligible for this competition you must be subscribed to my page (i.e. following and receiving emails.) Not subscribed yet? No worries! Go to my home screen and click FOLLOW (I’ll receive a notification when you do :D)
- Leave your poem or a link to your chosen poem in the comments below.
- I will be using a point system to chose the winner:
- You will receive 5 points automatically for subscribing (everyone must subscribe to be eligible)
- You will receive another 2 points for sharing the contest on your your own blog and linking back
- Your poem will be rated on a 1-10 scale based on creativity…
View original post 173 more words
She was egged to accept it.
The luckiest girl,
Match made in heaven,
The priest congratulated.
Little did he know,
She would feel much safer in heaven.
Beam of cultural criticism,
Blindfolded her to accept the patriarchy.