This one was an absolute surprise to me. I started writing when I was a kid, without knowing that a writer was hiding inside me. May be I inherited my father’s precious skill, but I can never match his literary skill and language fluency. I write ( or may be scribble down my thoughts) frequently but never thought about blogging. Recently I got inspired to start this blog, to keep me motivated. Thanks to all my followers and visitors. You guys motivate me a lot. I’ll strive hard to maintain the quality and provide worthy literary journey to all my visitors.
Thanks to Marigold blooms for nominating me. Please do visit her blog. She is a wonderful writer.
So here are the rules, (may be they are tweaked, but not by me 😉)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 5 questions that the blogger gave you.
- Nominate at least 3, but no more than 5, bloggers that you think deserve the award.
- Tell the blogger that you nominated them.
- Create 5 original questions for the next nominees to answer.
- What advice would you offer new bloggers?
Keep yourself motivated and keep writing without hesitation.
- How do you find inspiration for your blog?
People I have met, situations I have faced, nature, incidents happening around and my random dreams etc inspires me. I read a lot, that also gives me inspiration to write.
- Your favorite quote?
I read many quotes. It’s quite difficult to choose one of them as favorite. But there is one that’s close to my heart. Here it is,
“You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- An interesting or funny fact about you?
- Where is your next travel destination?
I haven’t thought about that. May be fall colors might fascinate me to travel.
Here are some of the interesting blogs which I would like to nominate. As the nomination is limited to 5, I had to cut down my list. May be in future I might get a chance to nominate few other blogs. I’m very happy to nominate these blogs.
My nominees are,
These are amazing blogs. Please do visit them.
Here are my questions to the nominees,
- Is your passion your profession or hobby? Or do you like to take up your passion as profession?
- What do you think about farmer and agriculture?
- What type of music do you like?
- What do you think about politics ?
- Who is your favorite author?